We seek students who have shown themselves to be leaders of excellence and who have the character, capacity, desire, and drive to achieve even more.
An applicant MUST:
- Be a graduating senior nominated by an eligible high school. See the list of Nominating Schools. (Homeschooled students living in an eligible nominating county should contact the Roan office.)
- Be a competitive applicant to ETSU, on track to graduate from high school in the current academic year
- Meet or exceed TN HOPE Scholarship academic standards
- Meet the overall requirements associated with one of the following: (a) TN HOPE Scholarship; (b) ETSU Border County Waiver; or (c) ETSU's George L. Carter Scholarship.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Students who have made a significant impact on their community/school and want to make an even greater impact at ETSU and beyond
- Students with outstanding character, intellectual curiosity and leadership potential
- Students committed to growth through challenge
Interested high school students should contact their school counselor for more information. Homeschooled students should contact the Roan office.